Uniform Web shop
- The school is the only supplier of the official (badged) uniform.
- Orders for new starters (September) placed before 2nd July will be available for collection from 3rd July (Induction Evening) and thereafter on the dates detailed under “Uniform Statement”
- All uniform (badged) is available to purchase on the Web Shop. Alternatively, students can bring the order to Student Services with payment so that it can be processed at the school. All orders received at Student Services will be available for collection from Student Services 48 working hours later.
- Please note the shop is operated by term time staff; during term time, all orders will be available for collection from Student Services within 48 working hours of the order being placed.
- All orders placed during school holidays, will be available for collection from Student Services within 48 hours of school re-opening.
How to place your order
Please visit our web shop:
- Choose the items you require and add them to the basket.
- Once you have all your items, click on the basket and proceed to the payment page.
- Please ensure you provide full student details – Full Name, Year and Form. This will ensure we have sufficient information to match the order to the student.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will receive an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- The order will be processed in school and it will be ready for collection from Student Services as below:
|Order placed by||Collect from Student services on|
|Saturday and Sunday||Tuesday|
Important Note: Please remind students that uniform will be ready for collection from Student Services.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org